Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to the AP Optimization Blog

We all have visions of accounts payable as a bunch guys sitting in a back room somewhere with arms bands and green eyeshades pushing paper around. The point being that AP does it thing and what it does has little impact on the rest of the company. It time to let go of that perspective and take a much broader view of the truly strategic that AP plays in a company's success and profitability.

In this blog, I will be examing the evolving role of AP, particularly in the current economy where companies need to pay close attention to cash outflow and to look for ways to boost profits and lower costs. Here you will read my thoughts and perspective on ways companys can streamline AP operations and make AP a strategic asset and even a competitve advantage.

I have been involved with AP operations in various capacities for longer than I care to admit (read my bio for the full picture), but I am still learning new things every day. That a big reason for this blog. I want your comments and input. We're all in this together.

1 comment:

  1. Campaign optimization is the backbone of any great pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaign. Without it, you can't expect to get a great return on ad spend (ROAS).
    https://ppcexpo.com/blog/google-ads-optimization-checklist

    ReplyDelete